LACQUERED sticky short ribs:
- chinese whiskey bbq, rice cakes, veggies, chilies, chives.........$16
indian Seafood chole:
- Mussels, lobster, clams, prawns, white fish, chickpeas, herbs, chilies, hummus......$18
Rogan josh lamb burger:
- herb yogurt sauce, savory mango jam, sumac chili fries.........$14
Nam Prik Pao noodles - chicken, beef, shrimp, tofu:
- bell peppers, ginger, garlic, shallots, basil, bok choy, rice noodles.... $14
ROTATING COCKTAIL SPECIALS
1. Strawberry Basil Shrubbed Mule
2. Oregon Blackberry Shrubbed Mojito
3. Guava Nectar Flavor Station Marg
4. King Kong : Cachaca, banana liqueur, fresh pineapple juice, Coco Lopez creme of coconut
Asian fusion in the Aji concept means a mixing of flavors from all the different asian cuisines. After the mixing of these flavors, we make our dishes in an american/modernistic flair.
Aji Tram, A new culinary experience, is a mix of flavors from various different Asian cuisines. Blending the tastes of different cultures together has resulted in our execution of a deliciously contemporary Asian fusion menu with an new-age American twist.
At Aji Tram, our vibrant and modern restaurant reflects our craft recipes. Both our flavors and decor are bright and deliberate, transforming your experience at Aji Tram with each bite. Korean Street noodles, General Tso's Wings and Tempura Prawns, Korean Cauliflower and Crispy Brussels Sprouts. We also feature and ECLECTIC specialty COCKTAIL list featuring our take on an Old fashion call Hong Kong Fashion or our well known shrubbed Mule and Mojito. SCRUBBing is a verb for mixing in season fruit with vinegar and herbs to make drinking vinegars.
Let your curiosity take you and adventure with a taste of Asian fusion cuisine.